- The official ball of the NFL – used during the month of November
- Made from 100% exclusive Horween leather
- The Wilson trademark “W” is pressed into every panel of Wilson NFL leather used to make official NFL game balls
- Made in the USA by specially skilled craftsmen & women
- The Wilson “The Duke” Game Football is the closest to what is used by the pros every season however, footballs used for NFL games may have unique specifications and/or stricter quality controls.
Throughout American sports history, no other brand has been partnered with a league longer than Wilson and the NFL. Not only has every point scored in the NFL been with a Wilson Football, but every Wilson NFL game ball has been handcrafted in Ada, OH by skilled craftsmen and women for decades. “The Duke” NFL football was named in honor of the game’s pioneering legend and NY Giants owner, Wellington Mara. Back when Mara was a young boy taking in the game from the sidelines, the Giants players dub
List Price: $ 119.95
Price: $ 89.00